I will be opening up scheduling next week for appointments starting June 1st. You will need to message me or text me to schedule as I will not have online scheduling open in order to control the # of clients at the salon.
Below are changes that will be taking place while we figure this thing out. Again, I hope it's only temporary and we can get back to some normalcy soon! Please let me know if you have any questions.
1) Upon entering the salon, you will need to sign in. This is for your safety so that if at any time a client tells us they have been infected with the virus, we can go back to all clients after that client was in to inform them.
2) If you have experienced a fever or illness symptoms or have been exposed to Covid-19, you will need to reschedule your appointment for at least 15 days out.
3) For any returning clients that have been in to get a massage before the virus shutdown, you will need to fill out a new intake form. It has been revamped to include more health questions due to Covid-19
4) At your appointment, please wait in your car until you are called in for your appointment as we must limit the number of clients in the salon. Please do not bring other family members to your massage appointment. If you do, they will need to stay in the car.
5) As of right now, the restroom will be closed until further notice. We are asking all clients please use the restroom before you come to your appointment or if you can wait until you leave the salon so plan accordingly.
6) Please wear a mask when you come into the salon. You will not be asked to wear one during your massage appointment unless you want to. I am highly claustrophobic and will not be wearing one while doing massage but will be wearing one before and after your appointment as I move about the salon.
7) I encourage everyone to book an appointment and pay for their session ahead of time online. If this is not an option, I will also have a card swipe you can do yourself or you now have the option to use Apple Pay or Google pay at your session.
8) Appointments and home visits will be limited for the time being until some of the restrictions are lifted as we get through the phases of opening.
9) The handwashing station right outside the door is available like it was before and there will also be hand sanitizer available before and after your session. I highly encourage you to use them.
Again, I can't stress enough that if you are sick or show any signs or symptoms of sickness or Covid, you need to reschedule your appointment.